"Lathers well, smells great. Excellent product - both me and my husband love this! "
Why We Love Ayurvedic Shampoo
- 70%+ organic ingredients
- With organic aloe vera, organic olive oil, organic jojoba oil, and organic coconut oils
- Contains organic Ayurvedic herbs known to improve the health of hair
- Essential oils only - no chemical "fragrances" used
- SLS-free, Paraben-free, and Phthalate-Free
- Lathers and foams well - a little goes a long way!
- Organic Ayurvedic herbs help to balance your Dosha
- NEVER tested on animals. Cruelty-free. No animal ingredients - vegan formula.
This organic ayurvedic shampoo balances the doshas through the use of carefully selected rare ayurvedic herbal extracts. Truly the healthiest shampoo on earth!
Made with all organic and natural ingredients. Read our full ingredient list below: no “scary” ingredients here!
Possible Health Benefits of Ayurvedic Shampoo
The scents of the essential oils and the moisturizing herbs and oils will help balance your dosha.
How to Use Ayurvedic Organic Shampoo
Use less than typical shampoos - a little goes a long way!
Because this is an all natural, handmade product, it may separate over time. Shake occassionally before use. NEVER tested on animals. Avoid eye contact.
Ayurvedic Shampoo Ingredients
Hand-made in small batches in America.
Ingredients (Vata Shampoo): Organic saponified olive, jojoba, and coconut oils, vegetable glycerin, Organic guar gum, Sweetgrass essential oil blend, Natural shea butter, Organic aloe vera, Organic amla berry extract, Organic ashwagandha extract, Organic brahmi extract, Organic neem extract, Rosemary extract.
Ingredients (Pitta Shampoo): Organic saponified olive oil, Organic saponified coconut & jojoba oils, Organic lavender oil, lavender essential oil blend, vegetable glycerin, Organic guar gum, Organic aloe vera, Organic neem extract, eclipta alba extract, Organic amla berry extract, Organic brahmi extract, Organic rosemary extract.