- Seasonal local and organic fruits such as apples, pears, plums (pineapple also works well if available fresh in your climate)
- Organic dates and raisins
- For a Superfood boost try these exotic super fruits: goji berries, golden berries, or dragon fruit - make sure to presoak them in warm water for 1/2 hour before using
- Organic Grass-Fed Ghee
- Cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ginger grated (optional but really tastes good and great for balancing Kapha Dosha)
Balancing for all 3 doshas in moderation. For kapha, add fresh ginger.
Slice the fruit. Set aside.
Place a 1/2 teaspoon of ghee in a pot, then add the spices that you like (cinnamon powder, with a little nutmeg, and clove - other spices can also be used if you prefer).
For an extra digestive lift add grated ginger.
Add the fruit, stir fry for a minute on low flame, then add a tablespoon of water and steam for 2-5 minutes.
Extra treat: Add some whole strawberries or blueberries at the last minute.
Goes great with some organic coconut chews and organic coconut sugar sprinkled on top!
This recipe will help you detox naturally with the seasons, as well as bringing bliss into your mind.